Welcome to Joshuaonline

Hello and Welcome to Joshuaonline , we like to look at the TV and Media here it's not updated everyday but we try have a few posts each month, hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting



NETWORK TV Midseason 2024

The Strikes are Over, the networks have midseason programming palanned..


Premiere Dates: FOX NBC CBS ABC The CW

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Top Favortie Super Bowl Ads

People have their favortite Superbowl ads here a few of mine.




I love the Mean Joe Green ad by Coke from 1979






From 2002 right after 9/11 this Budweiser ad has a great Feel.




Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant memory has become in our lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port, haha. I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become lately...

Ahhh... I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't make it through a day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4i[/url] Net5s)