Welcome to Joshuaonline

Hello and Welcome to Joshuaonline , we like to look at the TV and Media here it's not updated everyday but we try have a few posts each month, hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting



NETWORK TV Midseason 2024

The Strikes are Over, the networks have midseason programming palanned..


Premiere Dates: FOX NBC CBS ABC The CW

Thursday, December 05, 2019

But First These Messages: Merry and Bright Edition

But  First These Messages 


           
        Christmas means commercials. "Santa Claus vs Elvis" will be back but first these messages...

       Christmas brings Christmas themed products like Christmas cakes, Christmas toothpaste and even Christmas Captain Crunch.



The kids seem over joyed that Captain Crunch broke into their house.
     
Eat my cereal  , It tastes like Christmas 

                       So anyway I need buy stuff but where? Amazon? No! Walmart! What?  Target? Maybe.   Kmart? They barley exist. I need a real store.



  For our Joshuaonline UK audience.

        The shots of this ad are interesting because they give you the feeling that you are a giant looking inside a doll house.  They also do these strange  zoom into the products like hey this is the price, this is the product, here you go.  The ad also has no words until the end.

I don't know why she's upset, that's a good price. 

  The one type of commercial that screams to me Christmas more than anything else are perfume ads; they seem to run in more excess around Christmas time than anything else and there are some that I only remember running around Christmas time.  

 More after the jump first 








 The Elizabeth Taylor: White Diamonds ads are ones I remember running a lot for Christmas.  I like the aesthetic of the. Shot in black and white and the interesting music. 

The only shot that's in color is the perfume bottle to pop out. 


              Since, we've gone to Wooly's , bought cereal, and perfume; it's time for us to find a new car to transport this stuff in.  



    It's snowing!

    I'm not sure who gets someone a car for Christmas but sure.

  I need more stuff to fill my Lexus so let's go to Kmart. (Well that's weird)





Oh sorry, put in the "Home Improvement" tape instead. 

  Now from Joshua online Australia





          I would watch a Santa Claus get stuck in the outback movie.

Rugged Santa 


  It's such an interesting ad to see.  It has a great atmosphere and it's one of those ads you wouldn't know the place that's selling  until the end. (Though the video title tells you) It's a nice touch showing the Christmas spirit. 




  You know what would have made Scrooge love Christmas? No, not ghosts visiting him but Honey Nut Cherrios.

    The man is like "no get away from me bee" , then the bee tells him it has honey and nuts and he's like heck yes!
Christmas is saved! 

               I mean, that would have changed the whole course.


  E.T Returns with two versions

     






     


     Sky was bought by Comcast so they have the same commercial to a point.    It gives a nice feeling of  a movie many grew up watching, and inserts in the services of Xfinity/Sky fairly seamlessly.

       Dang it, a commercial that made me  tear up.



 I don't even put that as a joke, I  really did tear up watching this darn ad.

Follow the cats 

       This was an ad for Chick-fil-a ?   Like wow, I forgot this was ad.

                          
awwww


 That's it for now, and now back to our program! 

No comments: